Julianna, Charles, Lilianna

.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Measurements & Heartbeats



These aren't easy to see, but they're the u/s images with measurements and heartbeats. (I just learned if you click on the images... it will enlarge them... you can see them perfectly!)

From left to right... are A, B and C... The names changed this visit, b/c a different DR performed the u/s.

Baby A (slower heartbeat last week) measured 7w3d and had a heartbeat of 150... :)

Baby B measured 7w4d and had a heartbeat of 181... :)

Baby C measured 7w2d and had a heartbeat of 157 ... :)

Our fertility DR was pleased with the measurements and heartbeats, so yesterday we were released from their care to a regular OB and a Perinatologist.

We have our first appointment with the OBGYN on July 8. We also have our first appointment with the Perinatologist on July 13. I'm excited and nervous for both.

Chuck and I just ordered the book...



Which I can't wait to receive in the mail!!! I'm hoping it doesn't scare me too much.

I have a little queasiness and I'm very fatigued, but otherwise I'm just fabulous!!! I'm maintaining a very positive, realistic, yet optimistic attitude about this pregnancy, babies-to-be and my relationship/life now and in the future with Chuck.

Chuck and I are just so happy to be pregnant!!! We are very thankful to God for these little blessings!!! And to you for supporting and praying for our family-to-be!!! Thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment