Some people may be wondering... Have our lives changed already, since finding out we were pregnant w/ Triplets??? And the answer is... ABSOLUTELY!!!
The biggest change thus far is we had decided a couple weeks ago, that the best decision for our family 2 be would be to sell our home and move back in w/ my fabulous family. Main reason behind this decision is MONEY... if we're going to lose most (if not all) of my income for a while, our mortgage would be to big of a burden... and we just wouldn't be able to handle all of the the financial responsibility on the house. If you know anyone looking to purchase a home in Franklin Twp., NJ... let me know... and I can forward some information on about the property!
We welcome the change! It will be great to have such a wonderful support system at my parents' home. I feel a little sorry for my Mom, Dad and brother, Rob...and Tazzie, my pug niece... for putting them in this situation... but I don't think they are bothered by it much... at least not yet!?
Our goal is to sell the house... hopefully, as soon as possible... and move back to Millville w/ my family, then save, save, SAVE!!! I've always wanted to be a stay at home Mom. Chuck and I always knew that I would have to go back to work at a reasonable time after delivery for financial reasons... but that was when we were just hoping for a singleton. It wouldn't be practical for us to put 3 babies in daycare... and we just don't have the means to have someone be a FT babysitter for FREE... so what makes the most sense is for me to be at home FT, at least until we have a routine down... and then maybe I can work PT. I would love to work PT... I have a terrific place of employment... and would hate to lose my relationships here. While Chuck and I are saving, we will have to figure out a livable budget for our expanding family and see how much we can affordable on just Chuck's income and possibly w/ some PT income from me. We haven't decided when this goal should be achieved, but we will definitely be working hard to get out on our own.
I have had to change my daily routine a little bit. Last week, I was put out of work for 4 days... b/c of some spotting and bleeding... I had to just to take it easy. I came back to work this past Wednesday! I'm already working slightly modified hours and the likelihood is great that I will be out of work completely sooner then later. I'm hoping to make it at least until 14 or more weeks, I'm 10 now. When I am working, I have to go home and rest immediately. This is b/c of my extreme fatigue. As you can imagine, there are lots of chores to be done, that some nights, I just can't do. Especially selling our house, there are items that need to be packed now. I have just been pacing myself.
Chuck has had to take on most of the household responsibilities. I really don't know how Chuck does it all. He works a productive day at work (which lucky for him is from home), then he barely has time to cook and eat dinner before leaving for school 4 nights a week until 10:30 some night, he comes home... spends some time w/ me and the puggies... tucking us in for our night's rest... then he retreats downstairs back to his office to study or write papers and speeches until 2, 3, or 4 in the morning... when he doesn't have school... he is working around the house to get ready to sell!!! My husband is absolutely amazing... and seriously, he hardly complains. He is very supportive!!!
Also, We just recently applied for "A Baby Story" on TLC... we got an e-mail back requesting more information, so we are working on compiling all of that for them. Oh, how exciting would that be... to have the ending of our pregnancy journey recorded for all of the world to see.
Well, this is just a taste of the changes going on in our lives. We have been embracing every twist and turn to this pregnancy journey... we have a long road ahead, but we welcome all the experiences!!! We are very happy... and extremely excited to be parents 2 be to Triplets!!!
Please keep us in your prayers!!!
~Mommy-2-3-Peas
The biggest change thus far is we had decided a couple weeks ago, that the best decision for our family 2 be would be to sell our home and move back in w/ my fabulous family. Main reason behind this decision is MONEY... if we're going to lose most (if not all) of my income for a while, our mortgage would be to big of a burden... and we just wouldn't be able to handle all of the the financial responsibility on the house. If you know anyone looking to purchase a home in Franklin Twp., NJ... let me know... and I can forward some information on about the property!
We welcome the change! It will be great to have such a wonderful support system at my parents' home. I feel a little sorry for my Mom, Dad and brother, Rob...and Tazzie, my pug niece... for putting them in this situation... but I don't think they are bothered by it much... at least not yet!?
Our goal is to sell the house... hopefully, as soon as possible... and move back to Millville w/ my family, then save, save, SAVE!!! I've always wanted to be a stay at home Mom. Chuck and I always knew that I would have to go back to work at a reasonable time after delivery for financial reasons... but that was when we were just hoping for a singleton. It wouldn't be practical for us to put 3 babies in daycare... and we just don't have the means to have someone be a FT babysitter for FREE... so what makes the most sense is for me to be at home FT, at least until we have a routine down... and then maybe I can work PT. I would love to work PT... I have a terrific place of employment... and would hate to lose my relationships here. While Chuck and I are saving, we will have to figure out a livable budget for our expanding family and see how much we can affordable on just Chuck's income and possibly w/ some PT income from me. We haven't decided when this goal should be achieved, but we will definitely be working hard to get out on our own.
I have had to change my daily routine a little bit. Last week, I was put out of work for 4 days... b/c of some spotting and bleeding... I had to just to take it easy. I came back to work this past Wednesday! I'm already working slightly modified hours and the likelihood is great that I will be out of work completely sooner then later. I'm hoping to make it at least until 14 or more weeks, I'm 10 now. When I am working, I have to go home and rest immediately. This is b/c of my extreme fatigue. As you can imagine, there are lots of chores to be done, that some nights, I just can't do. Especially selling our house, there are items that need to be packed now. I have just been pacing myself.
Chuck has had to take on most of the household responsibilities. I really don't know how Chuck does it all. He works a productive day at work (which lucky for him is from home), then he barely has time to cook and eat dinner before leaving for school 4 nights a week until 10:30 some night, he comes home... spends some time w/ me and the puggies... tucking us in for our night's rest... then he retreats downstairs back to his office to study or write papers and speeches until 2, 3, or 4 in the morning... when he doesn't have school... he is working around the house to get ready to sell!!! My husband is absolutely amazing... and seriously, he hardly complains. He is very supportive!!!
Also, We just recently applied for "A Baby Story" on TLC... we got an e-mail back requesting more information, so we are working on compiling all of that for them. Oh, how exciting would that be... to have the ending of our pregnancy journey recorded for all of the world to see.
Well, this is just a taste of the changes going on in our lives. We have been embracing every twist and turn to this pregnancy journey... we have a long road ahead, but we welcome all the experiences!!! We are very happy... and extremely excited to be parents 2 be to Triplets!!!
Please keep us in your prayers!!!
~Mommy-2-3-Peas
No comments:
Post a Comment