Julianna, Charles, Lilianna

.

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Babies Room...


Cribs x 3... were bought at Babies R Us... the collection is by Baby Italia - Eastside Lifestyle Collection in Cinnamon... we received a multiples discount of 10% for purchasing 3.


Dresser/Changing Table Combo... we purchased 1 of these, so we didn't receive the multiples discount... but we had a 15% off coupon.


Chifferobe... again we only purchased 1 of these, but thankfully we had another 15% off coupon.
We also received an additional 10% off the whole purchase, b/c a credit card was opened.
Also, a few days after we purchased this furniture with my parents, Chuck and I were visiting my in-laws and they had a flyer from Babies R Us that said... if you purchased one of these cribs you get a free mattress... and sure enough our crib was right there. When we were purchasing, no one at the store mentioned the promotion. My mother-in-law, Kim and her sister, Danne... were actually going to the store, so they asked the manager if they would still honor the promotion. Fortunately, the manager said he would if we returned with the receipt that same day. We were thrilled to save even more... we got 3 mattresses valued at 360 bucks total for free! Woo Hoo!



Originally I wanted to do a safari theme, but then I saw this set and I just fell in love. The babies have been nicknamed A, B, C or 1, 2, 3; so I thought it was really cool that this set had everything ABC's and 123's, plus the animals. I was really sad, b/c Babies R Us had discontinued this bedding set and didn't have all the pieces in stock. Chuck knew how much I really loved this set, so he was able to find a website http://www.babysupermall.com/... that had all the pieces we wanted, in the quantities we needed... already discounted... and we were still able to talk them into an additional 5% off the whole order, not just the multiple pieces... and free shipping too, so we saved a ton off this purchase too.
I'm really proud of the room we are making for the babies... and I'm really pleased that we have been able to get such beautiful pieces at such awesome prices too. I can't wait until I can post the room complete. Check back soon!!!

~Mommy-2-3-Peas

1 comment:

  1. Love the pics. I check avery Thursday to see if the babies how the babies have grown. Miss you here at work. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete